Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions!
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Big Papa Fishing -> Nous discutons des promotions pour nos membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jujuchiriqui

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 11:01 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

there is some piece of reel made in stainless steel, what is the grade of yhat metal and which parts are made with it and why did you choose this material?
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 11:01 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
LOPEZ PEDRO

Masculin 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 11:43 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

Hi, Simon,
I think you must be a little annoyed by all these questions, but my Australian friends, anglers, and rodcustombuilders, told me that there was no bad echoes of your product, that indeed you had at the beginning in your reels, an insufficient brake. I saw that you have corrected this, and that the brake seems to be perfect. Every artisan knows the difficulties at first, but I trust you completely, because for you as for me, our mistakes help us to improve our products ...
I hope that very soon one of your reels with one of my rods, will do the feat that will be ralier all skeptical ...
jujuchiriqui

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 11:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

jujuchiriqui a écrit:

what is sealing difference with the 8000 jig and 8000 gt and what about the 10 000 and 12 000
Suite a cette question, simon m' a envoyé un mail afin d' y repondre.
Sur le shaft du 8000 gt, il y a 2 joint qui permettent une etancheité
voila ce qu il a ecrit
I can't work out how to add pictures, it is all french.

This is the gear shafts, 1 has 2 seals, 1 does not

The one with no seals is the 8000JIG
Tuff Tackle

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 11:54 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

All the SS material has a purpose.

We use
416 shaft grade can that can flex, for handle bolt and spool shaft
316 for non load parts,
630 for the main gear shaft because it is the toughest, and highest corrosion resistance.
440C bearings
304 for screws
MSN
Tuff Tackle

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 12:04 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

Thank you Pedro,

In 2007, - 2009 the brake was OK, but not smooth like $1000 reel, but the reels were like $300.

In 2010 we start to use carbontex, and now with the Brawn the metal has changed from SS to 7075 with special treatments,and high precision drag knob etc. It is so good, I was suprised how good. I am very happy about the drag performance.

and yes i don't have much time for forums, I am very busy in the workshop, and 2 small children. I have raised them by myself for 7 years, and now have some help.
I started this business, so I can work the hours i can change to look after them, now after school they are apprentice to the reels.

Simon
MSN
LOPEZ PEDRO

Masculin 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 12:22 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

yep, Simon, what do you think my children  does after school (lol) ?
steph99

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 12:23 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

Okay
Tuff Tackle a écrit:

Thank you Pedro,

In 2007, - 2009 the brake was OK, but not smooth like $1000 reel, but the reels were like $300.

In 2010 we start to use carbontex, and now with the Brawn the metal has changed from SS to 7075 with special treatments,and high precision drag knob etc. It is so good, I was suprised how good. I am very happy about the drag performance.

and yes i don't have much time for forums, I am very busy in the workshop, and 2 small children. I have raised them by myself for 7 years, and now have some help.
I started this business, so I can work the hours i can change to look after them, now after school they are apprentice to the reels.

Simon

jujuchiriqui

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 12:26 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

my daughter is too young for that!!! 2 month old
Spuntale

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 12:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

J'ai une question les amis, en attendant la pedro, je pense marier ce magnifique moulinet à une fisherman 5123 ou 52122 et je voudrais savoir si sont pied entre dans la plupart des porte moulinet, certaine fisherman "non custom" ont un porte moulinet qui n'accepte pas les pied trop gros, et certaine autre marque connu aussi

Je sais pas si ma question est clair

Merci dd'avance
jujuchiriqui

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 13:09 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

je lui demanderai mais je vais devoir bosser a la traduction
sinon tu attends que je recoive le mien et je te le dis
Tuff Tackle

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 13:21 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

my children just sweep up the floor and put away some tools.
I hope that they will one-day take over, when i am gone, and make it big.
If they can, then their will be 2 Ball families in the reel business. Jarden is owned the the Ball family.

My son likes to design on the computer, and my daughter is very creative artist.

The reel is too complex for children.

But in China the child can assemble the reels LOL

" mes enfants viennent balayer le sol et mettre de côté certains outils.
J'espère qu' un jour ils prendront la relève, quand je serai parti, et feront proppérer l'entreprise.
S'ils le peuvent, alors leur aura 2 familles Ball  dans l'entreprise des moulinets. Jarden est la propriété de la famille Ball l'.

Mon fils aime à concevoir sur l'ordinateur, et ma fille est une artiste très créative.

Le moulinet est trop complexe pour les enfants.

Mais en Chine, l'enfant peut assembler les moulinets,  LOL"

MSN
Yves
Administrateur

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 16:45 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

Hello Simon, Who/What is Jarden ?

We hope the best for you and your family.  Okay

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 01:04 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

http://www.jarden.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=72395&p=home

They own many many brands Penn, abu, etc  etc. They come from sweden, and now I think based in USA

I have no relationship with the Ball family of Jarden, just the same name.

Simon
MSN
jujuchiriqui

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 01:45 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

Spuntale ask me something about the size of the stern.
There is some reel brand who don't fit in fisherman rods, then he would like to know the size of the stern attachment because he is waiting for a pedro's rod but he want also buy a fisherman 512 serie for using his new brawn reel.
Tuff Tackle

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 01:50 (2012)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions! Répondre en citant

The reel foot, is 15mm wide and 65mm long, it will fit on very small or large reel seat of rod, no problem.
MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: simon de tufftackle est avec nous, posez lui vos questions!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Big Papa Fishing -> Nous discutons des promotions pour nos membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 3 sur 7

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation